Author: Dr. Quinte Naturopathic Centre on 23 December 2014
This year has been a whirlwind at the Quinte Naturopathic Centre. I can't believe the year is almost over! Now that it is winding down I find myself reflecting on this year's events and I have started the tradition of asking myself these 3 questions:
1. What am I grateful for this year?
2. What lessons have I learned this year?
3. What am I excited about to be working on next year?
This year I encourage all of you to do the same. By doing this exercise it really puts into perspective what is important.
1. Everything begins with gratitude. If you are not grateful for what you have you will never be happy.
2. We are always faced with opportunities disguised as problems. Problems can make you bitter or they can make you better.
3. Everyone needs purpose and meaning in their life. This creates significance and that is what keeps us moving forward and allows us to live instead of exist.
I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and the strength to make 2015 your year to grow your inner wisdom, to increase your stamina, to strengthen your nervous system, and improve your ability to clear your body of toxins physically and emotionally.
Thank-you for choosing Quinte Naturopathic Centre!
Do you like these posts? Sign up for Dr. Durkin's Apple a Day ....
Apple A Day is where you can find small, digestible, practical action steps to help you feel your best, one apple at a time.