Author: Dr. Quinte Naturopathic Centre on 23 November 2011
Here is a list of popular items for Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers for your loved ones with health in mind:
1. Gift certificates: Always an easy option, gift certificates are available in any denomination and are being offered by Dr. Michelle Durkin, Dr. Daralyn Bates, Annie House, Gretchen Grenke, or Janet Riley.
2. Books: We have 3 books available for purchase at the office this year; Delicious Detox by Carol Morley, ND $24.95 + GST, Where Do I Start: Your Essential Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Sugar-Free Food allergy Cookbook by Victoria Yeh, $24.95 + GST, and The Little Bowen Book by Louise Tremblay, $14.95 + GST.
3. Supplements: We have several quality multivitamins, fish oils, probiotics, B vitamins, and antioxidants available for purchase.
4. Natural skin care products: Bath oil – 100mL, 100% jojoba and sweet almond combined with essential oils from sweet orange and cinnamon, you could just want to eat yourself! $15.50, or Hand and body lotion with real frankincense and myrrh, skin toners $12.50, and lip balm $2.50. Annie can also make one of a kind gifts but please order by December 5th otherwise gift certificates will be available.
5. Massage: Indulge in a full body warm oil massage which will relax and boost immunity. $65/hr. Offered by Annie House.
6. Personalized blender: A Hamilton Beach single-serve blender. Perfect for smoothies! Just blend, remove, and drink! $20 with purchase of Medical Food powder (Ultra InflamX 360, Ultra Meal, Ultra Meal 360 or Ultra GlycemX).
Do you like these posts? Sign up for Dr. Durkin’s Apple a Day ….
Apple A Day is where you can find small, digestible, practical action steps to help you feel your best, one apple at a time.