Author: Dr. Quinte Naturopathic Centre on 24 June 2013
Welcome to summer! We just celebrated the first day of summer and it was a beautiful night for the Relay for Life walk that our clinic participated in for the first time. Check out our picture on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/quintenat. Here are some events and announcements for July at QNC:
1. Plant-based Cooking Classes: 2 dates have been added for July. Please see our Events page for details: http://quintenc.ca/?page_id=10
2. Office Holidays: The office will be closed Monday July 1st for Canada Day. Currently there are no other dates in July that we are closed. In August Dr. Durkin will be on holidays from Aug. 5th – Aug 9th, Dr. Bates will be on holidays Aug 26th – Aug 30th, and Annie House will be on holidays Aug 8th – Aug 22nd. All reception hours will remain the same except for the first week of August where reception will be available Tuesday afternoon, regular hours Wednesday, Thursday afternoon, and regular hours on Friday.
3. Rescheduling Appointments: As we all know summer is a busier time of year and often more rescheduling of appointments occurs. We are asking everyone to please value the time reserved for you. If you need to reschedule an appointment call the office at least 24 hours in advance. Due to the busy schedule of our Naturopathic Doctors all appointment times are often filled several weeks in advance. Cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance allows us to accomodate others on the waiting list.
4. Reminder Calls: We will be changing our reminder calls from the day before your appointment to 2 or more days before your appointment. Please remember these reminder calls are made as a courtesy to our patients. All patients are responsible for the time that has been reserved for you even if a reminder call is not made.
5. Breast Thermography Clinic Day in August: We will be holding our annual Breast Thermography Clinic on Friday August 23rd. See our events page for details: http://quintenc.ca/?page_id=10.
Do you like these posts? Sign up for Dr. Durkin’s Apple a Day ….
Apple A Day is where you can find small, digestible, practical action steps to help you feel your best, one apple at a time.